BRUNEI R/C Helicopter/Airplane Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.BRUNEIRC.COM - Forum on Radio Controlled Aeromodelling in Brunei

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegister
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On behalf: 2 units Trex 450 Pro for sale....
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm by azrc

» BRAND NEW LATEST APPLE IPHONE 4GS 32GB SIM FREE
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm by appleproducts

» Order Now:Apple iPhone 4 32Gb,Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 pm by appleproducts

» FPV Video in Berakas Pantai
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm by didierj

» Âçãëÿäû Í
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm by Guest

» áåñïëàòí
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:30 pm by Guest

» âàíèíî ñå
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am by Guest

» áåñïëàòí
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am by Guest

» ïðîñòèòó
LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is rchobby

Our users have posted a total of 796 messages in 335 subjects
Affiliates

LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY

Go down 
+2
owen
padsakorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
padsakorn

LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY Empty
PostSubject: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

ANYONE KNOW NEW LOCATION FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY PLEASE INFORM ME , WE WANT TO MOVE TO THE NEW FIELD BECAUSE NOW THE OLD FIELD UNDER CONSTRUCTION HOUSING AREA.

THANK YOU
padsakon@gmail.com

AND NOW WHERE ARE YOU ALL RC AIRPLANE FLYER WHEN DO YOU ALL WILL BACK TO FLY AGAIN.?

SEE YOU IN THE FIELD AGAIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.brunei-rc.com
owen

owen

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 am

Dear Pad,

We are currently using back the Katok field, though restricted to small crafts of 60size and below.....

we are looking around for alternative sites.... we have identified one near the katok area away from the highway and assessing if its viable
Back to top Go down
http://www.erwansaid.com
padsakorn

PostSubject: wher is the new rc flying field location at katok   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 am

this sunday morning I will go to make runway for flying, is it nearby the round about the kg katok or near to 6 fomr center school.

thank you
padsakorn
Back to top Go down
padsakorn

PostSubject: wher is the new rc flying field location at katok   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

hi OWEN where is the fying field in KATOK?

IS IT MANY STONE AND WILD GRASS?

NOW TEMPORARY I MOVE THE FIELD TO AT THE BACK OF THE OLD FIELD OF TANA JUMBUH FIELD JUST WRITE YOUR NAME AND CAR NUMBER YOU CAN GO IN TO FLY, SEE YOU ALL IN THE FIELD WHEN YOU ALL FREE TO FLY?

PADSAKORN THONGPREM 8955728
Back to top Go down
iflyrche

PostSubject: Need to know how to get to the flying field.   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi Guys,

Could anyone post info about location of RC flying fields in Brunei-Muara distrist?

Thanks
Tom
Back to top Go down
azrc

azrc

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am

Hi Tom,

Pls contact Major Irwan, I am sure he will guide you to the flying field there....

Major Irwan: +6738739459
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcmaziz.blogspot.com
iflyrcheli

PostSubject: Rc Flying field    LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you Azrc!

I tried call Major Irwan but not able to reach him.

I went to one of the filed last Saturday. It is a nice piece a land. I was told they just recently moved it here due to the construction on the previous field. Not sure if there is other one.

It is time to promote RC flying in Brunei and not sure if anyone is applying for a long term RC flying field in Brunei so all RC flyer can gather and share information.

Just hope that one day we can make it a RC flying club of internationally recognize.

Br,
Tom

Back to top Go down
owen

owen

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Hey Padsakorn,

Sorry for being absent for a while now. Work has occupied most of my personal time, and other RC distractions have pulled me away from flying.

Anyways, am interested to check out the new site that you are mentioning right now.

Perhaps this will be a good opportunity again to get all the flyers together to help and move the shed to a new spot.....

I'm aiming for a time after Raya... perhaps after the second week which brings it to approx end September?
Back to top Go down
http://www.erwansaid.com
didierj

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi Padsakorn,

Same , if you need some help no problem but unfortunately i am available mostly the Week-end.
My tel : 8990942

Didier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
axenz

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Friday after work, go home and pack my RC. I'm trying to fly my electric planes and setup my heli at Tanah Jambu. I was late and didn't make it to Katok mata2. So it was around 5.40pm .

So what happen is the Indonesia guard won't allow me thru...with some reason for eg, office hours... afraib something will be lost and his duty will finish at 6pm, wait for other guard will pass me thru (6pm is too late and getting dark soon)... bla bla bla... Then he said , come back tomorrow early. So I fly the other side on Tanah Jambu.. Btw.. I did mention him that I'm flying my RC and show my stuff..

Next day on Saturday, I arrived at 4.30pm and still the STUPID Indon won't allow me to pass... what the heck.... same reason that he afraid something loss..again!! bla bla bla... Then I say come on... do I look like a thief!! I said, thief will not pass thru here you retard @#$%..

He said he's doing his job but he never check the the car pass back an d forward on his gate...@ssH0&*

So I just fly the other side of Tanah Jambu without any retard guard..It's very wide place.

Owen ,Pad and others RC friends.. Its better we move/fly the other side and it's far than people jogging around... the road a better also than before..
Back to top Go down
didierj

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Crying or Very sad

Hi,

Such a same. Same thing happen to me few weeks ago and now i am not stopping my car anymore and drive through straight without asking the guard.

Its seems that you are flying the other side of the field , i guess it is where sometimes people flying kites ?

Generally , i am going to Tanah Jambu during the week end around 4 PM on Saturday or Sunday (sometimes both).

Hope we can meet there.

Didier

Back to top Go down
axenz

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes,

more towards to the end and the people flying kites is on the tar road. Also the wind mostly away from the flying field.

Normally I send my kids home before going to the field, this makes me a bit late arrive to the field around 5.30pm... except school holiday.

Ya join us if you see we flying there..
Back to top Go down
padsakor

PostSubject: rc flyer no field   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 am

when I free I will join you all at the new flying field behind power station far .......far to the jungle inside is it correct?

see you in the field soon

padsakon@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY   LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOK FOR NEW RC FLYING FIELD AND SAFETY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRUNEI R/C Helicopter/Airplane Forum :: General :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS/ANNOUNCEMENTS/UPDATES/FAQS-
Jump to: