Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-09-30
Location : Berakas
|Subject: DSX9 SERVICE MENU Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:21 am|| |
Becareful ok. I used the menu for battery alarm (raised it to 10.5V because im using lipo) and calibrating sticks and that's it.
Accessing the DSX9 Service Menu:
- Place AILE D/R switch in up position
- Pull and hold (keep holding)
- Power the set on while keeping ENT button on front panel pressed.
- Rotate roller activator until Trim Step is highlighted.
- Press roller activator on Trim Step, rotate to AILE.
- Toggle AILE D/R down, press roller activator, toggle AILE D/R up, press roller activator.
- Repeat Step 6 four more times access should be granted to the Service Menu.
- Release trainer switch
is a list of things you can do - should be in order as you scroll
through each item. This is not a complete list, and there are likely
lots of other things that can be done.
- From here, SW test allows you to test each switch and microswitch.
next menu item is Hard. Con. By rotating the selector bar it becomes
obvious what can be changed by soft selection. Where the highlighter
does not move it indicates that this is a hard connection on the PCB,
but in conjunction with the table this can be modified accordingly.
item is Stick Neutral. Center all sticks and side trimmers, press CLR
followed by STO. This then stores all the centers for the sticks.
- Next is Stick Ga. Moving all sticks and side trimmers to max & min positions finalizes the stick calibration.
the selector across to the right allows for setting front panel
voltage, and at what voltage the alarm will activate for low battery.
are various ways to exit, and each one has a different effect. Total
reset of system and loss of models stored, reset of the config data
only. For straight calibration purposes, rotate back to EXIT and press
the button next to : Reset start (No Initialized)